126 Wheeler St., Saskatoon, SK. S7P 0A9
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The IVSS PRO X IV Solution is the most compact, versatile, and organized way to transport and deploy IV solutions and supplies with COMPLETE INFECTION CONTROL. This accordion style roll-out system hangs vertically in a variety of transport vehicles and helo-medevacs. The entire system rolls up into a compact briefcase for transport and re-stock. Constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials designed to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens, this response system is the ready to assist delivering IV solutions quickly and effectively.
The I.V.S.S. PRO X is available in infection control tactical black. Infection control deluxe models are constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin, and are designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. Supplies shown in images are not included.
• Secures in a range of paramedic vehicles for quick easy access to critical and commonly used items for treating patients while on the move
• Secures into helo-medevacs
• Easy spray wipe-clean infection control material
• Multiple carabiner attachment locations to fit a range of vehicles
• Easy-access large pockets for a range of supplies
• Bottom section catch-all for personal belongings and items
• Large rear pockets (on reverse side) with front access to IV solutions
• Smaller pockets for medications
• Ped's/ Brosslow tape integration
• Compatible with MOLLE systems
• Oversized YKK zippers for added durability
• Black matte finish metal hardware
• Zippered internal compartments
• Main pocket opens complete for easy access
Product Dimensions: 14.75” x 11” x 4.75”
Product Weight: 3lbs, 6oz standard
M4L Lifetime Warranty