126 Wheeler St., Saskatoon, SK. S7P 0A9
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The IV MED™ PRO was designed for advanced life support medics as both an IV start kit for adults/ pediatrics as well as a medications kit. Currently being used by major metropolitan EMS teams and FIRE departments, this kit delivers what you need in an organized pack that fits securely inside the OMNI PRO.
The kit is designed to carry a variety of IV start needles, medications, tourniquets, vacutainers, alcohol prep swabs, tape, Tergaderm packages, up to 1000cc fluid bags or multiple of smaller IV solutions, catheters, syringes, and other IV start supplies. Everything you need, organized, and accessed fast.
The IV MED™ PRO is available in infection control black (#44162), constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin and are designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. Supplies shown in image are not included.
• Attaches to inner panel of the OMNI PRO (# 45599)
• Elastic expansion bands hold various size medications, tourniquets, and IV start supplies
• Built from materials that can be cleaned easily to remove blood borne pathogens
• Constructed from incredibly durable wipe-clean black tarpaulin
• Oversized YKK zippers
• Embroidered carry handles on top of bag
• Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
• OneView™ technology- all main compartments open completely in front of first responder
• Internal mesh compartments
• Machine washable, drip dry only
Product Dimensions: 8.5" x 16" x 1.5"