126 Wheeler St., Saskatoon, SK. S7P 0A9
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The MEDKIT PRO X Medications Module (TS2 Ready™) provides the most versatile organization, and quick access to a variety medications is protected by the TUFF-SHELL™ exterior with COMPLETE INFECTION CONTROL. First line meds, IV’s, pre-filled meds, ampules, or boxes, they all safely fit into the protected, lockable module which can be attached to any MERET TS2-Ready™ bag or any MOLLE ready product.
Designed in coordination with multiple Chiefs of EMS from varying locations, the MEDKIT PRO X is an updated approach to new and enhanced ALS requirements for flight medics, critical care nurses, and paramedics; organizing medications into four easily accessible sections for quick treatment. Compartment one offers a large flexible mesh pocket for multiple 500cc IV bag solutions and IV Start supplies (Tegaderm, Tape, Tourniquets, etc). Compartment 2 provides storage for three 10-15 ml bottle meds, six 5-10 ml bottle meds, and eight 2-5 ml bottle meds. All bottle med pockets are clear for easy medication identification and quick removal for treatment. Compartments 3 and 4 use multiple woven elastic webbing bands to secure first line medications and pre-filled medications. The entire MEDKIT PRO X is surrounded by thick padding to protect medications from breaking, reducing waste, and lost reimbursements.
The MEDKIT PRO PRO X is available in red and tactical black. Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
• Constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally
• Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies
• Oversized YKK zippers
• Metal hardware
• Double stitching on all stress points
• Backside MOLLE compatible velcro-lined webbing attachments
• Multiple storage options for first line meds, IV’s, pre-filled meds, ampules, or boxes
• Lined bottom resists water and wear
• Reflective front panel, zipper, and handle logos (except on infection control tactical black)
• Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel (blank on infection control tactical black)
• Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
• Clear durable pockets allow easy identification of contents
• Easy access med filing system
• Lockable zippers for pharmacy seal
• Constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin
Product Dimensions: 6.25" x 10.25" x 5.7"
Product Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
M4L Lifetime Warranty