126 Wheeler St., Saskatoon, SK. S7P 0A9
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Masimo RAD-57 Pulse CO-Oximeter
Multiple Configurations available. If purchasing the basic configuration, you are able to upgrade it at a later time by contacting us to obtain the software upgraded and extra parts, however it is more cost effective to order it 'pre-loaded'. Please contact us for more information.
*Compatible with Zoll and Lifepak Defibrillators with Masimo Technology*
Custom Order - please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Configurations: See Chart
1) Basic: Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Rate (PR/BPM), and Perfusion Index (Pi)
*Sensor is direct-connect; recommend adding the M-LNCS cable to allow easy sensor changing.
2) Upgraded Kit: #1 plus Pleth Variability Index (PVi), and Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO)
2-A comes with adult sensor
2-AP comes with adult and pediatric sensor
*Recommended: rainbow Patient Cable to allow easier interchanging of sensors*
3) Upgraded Kit: #1 plus Pleth Variability Index (PVi), and Methemoglobin (SpMet) (adult & pediatric sensors)
4) Upgraded SpCO and SpMet Kit: Fully loaded with all parameters, adult and pediatric sensors
All include protective boot (colour options available)
> Continuous monitoring in a portable, handheld device
> Quick and easy to use
> Rugged and lightweight, ideal for field or hospital settings
> Low Signal I.Q.® (SIQ) indicator identifies conditions of low measurement confidence
> Up to 72 hours of trending memory
> Rad-57 can be used with the following:
• rainbow® sensors and cables
• Red reusable sensors
• RD, LNCS®, and M-LNCS™ adhesive sensors
> rainbow® sensors must be used when measuring
SpHb, SpCO, SpMet, and SpOC