126 Wheeler St., Saskatoon, SK. S7P 0A9
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Now the standard of care, the Power-PRO XT was designed with extensive input from medics, resulting in a cot that reduces manual lifting. The innovative battery-powered hydraulic system raises and lowers the cot with the touch of a button* and the retractable head section shortens the cot for 360-degree mobility in any height position.
Custom Built to Order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Pricing is not guaranteed. Please contact for an official quote.
• Automatic in-cot fastener shut-off
• Manual back-up release handle
• Automatic high-speed retract
• Battery-powered hydraulic lift system
• Preventative maintenance hour meter
• Battery pack power level indicator
• Settable load height with jog function
• Color-coded controls
• High visibility powder-coated frame
• Lightweight, rugged aluminum construction
• Optimized lift bar and control design
• Lower lifting bar
• Lift-capable safety bar
• Integrated bumper system
• Retractable head section
• Floor-mounted safety hook
• One-hand release, fold down siderails
• One-hand release, infinite positioning, pneumatically assisted backrest
• Oversized wheels with sealed caster and wheel bearings
• Sealed bolster mattress
• Shock or flat leg positioning
• Two lap belts and one four-point shoulder restraint
• Built-in pull handle
• X-frame guards
• Power washable
• SMRT power system (12V DC, 120V AC and 240V AC options available)
For Power-Load 6390 Fastener, see #35599.
For Full Power/Charging Kit, see #34328.
For Replacement Battery Pack, see #34329.
For Replacement Charger, see #34330.