126 Wheeler St., Saskatoon, SK. S7P 0A9
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
New First Responder Formula! Odor-free, clear gel with Mikrokill and Hyaluronic Acid
The smallest and most versatile of the fire blankets. Can be used to extinguish flames and smoldering clothes or dangerous white phosphorous. Ideal for covering torso, leg or entire back injuries.
Current available option:
Durable, easily identifiable canister that protects the blanket from outside elements. The plastic container with handle can be stored or used with Water-Jel Mounting Bracket #TS-10.
Directions for use clearly defined on pouch or canister label.
2.5' x 3' Burn Wrap, Available in Canister or Pouch (#28548, #46828) (36” x 30”)
5' x 6' Burn / Fire Blanket, Available in Canister or Pouch (#18525)
6' x 8' Burn / Fire Blanket / Heat Shield, Canister (#18524)
Shelf life: 5 years from date of manufacture.
When Seconds Count
In a severe burn emergency, every second is critical. With the right first response, you could be saving a life. Water-Jel Fire Blankets can do just that and they do more than dry fire blankets.
• Immediately extinguishes flames
• Cools, covers, protects burn injuries
• Relieves pain
• Helps stop the thermal insult to the skin
• Stabilizes the burn patient for transport to a hospital or burn center
• Provides a consistent Standard of Care for burns
• Pre-saturated with Water-Jel’s new clear, lightweight, fragrance-free gel that consists of 96% water
• Clear gel allows clear visual assessment of burn injuries
• 100% wool with a special intercellular weave that absorbs and retains the gel up to 13 times its own weight
First Response, Safety and Preparedness
• Designed for areas with high heat, flames, arc flash, explosion, hot materials and liquid, steam, chemicals
• Used by fire rescue, EMS, manufacturing, petrochemical, electric/gas utilities, foundries, law enforcement, military teams worldwide
• Can also be used to smother small fires and protect a rescuer from heat and flames
• Registered FDA medical devices – do not contain drugs/active ingredients
Specifications• 36”x30” fire blanket (burn wrap) contains hyaluronic acid
• Orange canisters available for all three sizes
• Foil pouches available for 36” x 30”, 6 ft. x 5 ft blankets