126 Wheeler St., Saskatoon, SK. S7P 0A9
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
New First Responder Formula! Odor-free, clear gel with Mikrokill and Hyaluronic Acid
The largest of the Water-Jel blankets. Can be used to totally wrap a burn patient or as protection in a fire rescue to extinguish flames and smoldering clothes or dangerous white phosphorous. Easily carried in a durable plastic container that can be stored or used with Water-Jel Mounting Bracket #TL-10.
2.5' x 3' Burn Wrap, Available in Canister or Pouch (#28548) (36” x 30”)
5' x 6' Burn / Fire Blanket, Available in Canister or Pouch (#18525)
6' x 8' Burn / Fire Blanket / Heat Shield, Canister (#18524)
Shelf life: 5 years from date of manufacture.
Special Order only - please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact for price.
When Seconds Count
In a severe burn emergency, every second is critical. With the right first response, you could be saving a life. Water-Jel Fire Blankets can do just that and they do more than dry fire blankets.
• Immediately extinguishes flames
• Cools, covers, protects burn injuries
• Relieves pain
• Helps stop the thermal insult to the skin
• Stabilizes the burn patient for transport to a hospital or burn center
• Provides a consistent Standard of Care for burns
• Pre-saturated with Water-Jel’s new clear, lightweight, fragrance-free gel that consists of 96% water
• Clear gel allows clear visual assessment of burn injuries
• 100% wool with a special intercellular weave that absorbs and retains the gel up to 13 times its own weight
First Response, Safety and Preparedness
• Designed for areas with high heat, flames, arc flash, explosion, hot materials and liquid, steam, chemicals
• Used by fire rescue, EMS, manufacturing, petrochemical, electric/gas utilities, foundries, law enforcement, military teams worldwide
• Can also be used to smother small fires and protect a rescuer from heat and flames
• Registered FDA medical devices – do not contain drugs/active ingredients
Specifications• 36”x30” fire blanket (burn wrap) contains hyaluronic acid
• Orange canisters available for all three sizes
• Foil pouches available for 36” x 30”, 6 ft. x 5 ft blankets